Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Chance to Get 'Tris' Before It's Gone

Noah Witherspoon, the developer behind the current #1 application on the App Store, has that Tris will no longer be available as of Wednesday, August 27th. The Tetris-clone caught the attention of the Tetris® Company who claims a "copyright" claim on the game.
The trouble is, I'm a college student, and not an affluent one, and I simply do not have the time, energy, or resources to fight this battle right now. There's a point at which I am willing to give up and be practical, to let the world have its way with that ever-mistreated little ideal of “principle”. Thus, it's with great sadness that I must announce that I'll be pulling Tris from the App Store on Wednesday, August 27th, to remain in Apple's systems but publicly unavailable until I work out a solution to this.As a result, if you had any interest in Tris, now's your last chance to get the popular game. To download Tris Free before it gets pulled tommorow click here. We love you tris.

No comments: