Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Apple Mac Book Review

The MacBook is really as Apple says a revolutionary product. My friend has one with half the ram and half the processor than my Windows notebook and his still runs faster than mine.

The keys are flat and comfortable and spaced out so that it is hard to hit the wrong one unless you are used to a windows keyboard (which are touching... all of them). His screen can go a little brighter than mine which personally I don't care but I like the different screen settings because mine only has 6 brightness settings where as the MacBooks have 10+. The wireless is also (annoyingly ;) much further than mine (I have a Gateway MX6426, which runs good, but nothing compared to a MacBook; I bought mine in December 2006).

To read more click here.

No comments: